Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted manuscript is an original work.
- The submitted manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The manuscript adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the section Author Guidelines (https://ojs.tnkul.pl/index.php/rt/about/submissions).
- There is no ghostwriting or guest authorship.
- ATTENTION: The submitted manuscript is intended for publication in the fascicle... [please provide the number and the title of the proposed fascicle in the field "Comments for the Editor" below]
Sources and Materials