Fascicle 6: Linguistics
The Editorial Board of "Roczniki Humanistyczne" ("Annals of Arts"), Fascicle 6 Linguistics, would like to invite scholars to submit their articles to the forthcoming issue (2022), the leitmotif of which is: Meetings: Language and Social Life.
We welcome a broad spectrum of the topic interpretations, selection of research methods and material basis, which we leave at the authors' discretion. We would like to put a special emphasis on issues including:
- theoretical basics and methodologies of sociology of language and sociolinguistics,
- social determinants of linguistic behaviour,
- changes of public linguistic habits,
- discourses of linguistic and social practice,
- social multilingualism as a challenge of the 21st century.
We accept only unpublished research papers of high scientific quality in Polish, English, or any other congress language. Citations and references should follow the MLA style.
Contributions of approximately 20 000 characters should be submitted via our online submission system (logging as an author is required).
The submission deadline: 31 May 2021.
The Editorial Board reserves the right to pre-select the submitted materials with regard to their compatibility with the leitmotif of the Fascicle.