Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted manuscript is an original work.
- The submitted manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The manuscript adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the section Author Guidelines (https://ojs.tnkul.pl/index.php/rh/about/submissions).
- There is no ghostwriting or guest authorship.
- ATTENTION: The submitted manuscript is intended for publication in the fascicle... [please provide the number and the title of the proposed fascicle in the field "Comments for the Editor" below]
This section includes original research articles as well as review articles. The papers should contain between 20.000 and 30.000 characters (with spaces), including abstract and references.
This section includes papers unrelated to the fascicle’s lead theme. The papers should contain between 20.000 and 30.000 characters (with spaces), including abstract and references.
The book reviews should not exceed 20.000 characters (with spaces).
Full names and email addresses shall be used only for specific purposes related to publication process in Roczniki Humanistyczne and shall not be made available to other entities for any purpose.