Peer Review Process
Review procedure used in Roczniki Teologiczne
- Each article submitted to Roczniki Teologiczne must be accompanied by the author’s declaration.
- Reviews are written by renowned specialists in a specific field.
- Each manuscript eligible for publication is reviewed by two reviewers.
- Reviewers are affiliated with academic centres other than the author’s, so they do not know the author’s identity (blind review).
- A reviewer’s opinion is made available to the author anonymously.
- If the reviewers’ opinions are contrary to each other, the publisher may opt to ask another reviewer.