Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted manuscript is an original work. The submitted manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The main text may not contain personal data or otherwise identify the author.
- In a separate file, please include scan of the personal data form (see 'For Authors').
- In a seperate file please include scan of the form 'Author's declaration' (see 'For Authors').
- The manuscript adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in section 'For Author'.