Fascicle 7: Slavonic Studies
Fascicle 7: Slavonic Studies 2022
Theme: The Contemporary World and East Slavonic Narratives about Christianity
The Editorial Board of Roczniki Humanistyczne, Fascicle 7: Slavonic Studies is seeking contributions of high academic quality for the forthcoming 2022 issue: The Contemporary World and East Slavonic Narratives about Christianity. We especially, though not exclusively, encourage papers in the following areas:
- Ideas, utopias and religious movements
- History and historical experiences of Christianity (including revolution, Bolshevism, emigration)
- Orthodoxy and Catholicism (Greek Catholicism)
- Religious philosophy, Christian thinkers, historiosophical discourse
- Religious topics and themes in literature
- Language and manifestations of the sacred
- Religious media discourse
We accept only unpublished papers of high academic quality, reserving the right to preselect articles in terms of both subject matter and editorial content. Contributions, which should follow the MLA citation style and not exceed 30,000 characters in length (including abstract and references), should be submitted via the Open Journal System.
Preferred languages: English, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian.
Deadline for submission: 30th August 2021.