Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text has not been published and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- The text format is Open Office, MS Word, RTF or WordPerfect.
- If available, the URLs of bibliographical items should be provided.
- Make sure line spacing is 1.5 and font size is 12 points. Use italics for emphasis rather than underlining (except for URLs). All figures and tables must be placed in relevant locations of your manuscript (not at end).
- Make sure your text is prepared in accordance with our guidelines specifying the style of the bibliography/references/works cited (https://ojs.tnkul.pl/index.php/tkh/about/submissions).
Your personal data (including your e-mail address) shall be used solely for the purposes of our publishing your manuscript.