Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- In the past, the work was not published in print or in an electronic version in another journal or monograph in Poland or another country.
- The work has not been submitted to any other journal or monograph in Poland or another country.
- The work is not in a review by another editorial office.
- The work was done with the content and intellectual participation of all authors.
- The work was done excluding the conflict of interest between the authors and other institutions, companies or organizations, and the existence of such a conflict of interest, e.g. a commercial source of work financing, was informed in the relevant part of the work.
The Reviews section contains reviews of currently published texts on law, canon law and administration and in foreign languages. The size of a review should not exceed 10 pages of standardized text.
Reviews are published in the "Roczniki Nauk Prawnych" journal at the discretion of the Editorial Office.
The Reports section contains reports from conferences, symposiums, conventions, academic seminars, celebrations at the university and at the faculty. The size of a report should not exceed 10 pages of standardized text.
Reports are published in the "Roczniki Nauk Prawnych" journal at the discretion of the Editorial Office.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.