Call for Papers
The following types of papers are invited:
- a) theoretical analyses, models useful in description and interpretation of global political, social and economic changes – having special significance for Central and Eastern Europe;
- b) reports from original empirical investigations/meeting adequate methodological standards;
- c) review papers giving a synthesis of research in a particular field;
- d) methodological proposals and critiques relevant to mental changes;
- e) essays and discussions based on personal observations, experience and evaluations.
- f) case studies, presentations of companies/institutions, which are making a meaningful contribution to the region. (We also offer possibility of publishing advertisements – especially informative or educational in nature).
Each contribution should be sent in hard – paper, CD/DVD or by e-mail to the secretary at the following address:
Journal for Perspectives of Economic, Political and Social Integration. Journal for Mental Changes
Al. Racławickie 14, C-336
20-950 Lublin, Poland